The Licensing Blog

zithromax 250mg,where to buy Valtrex? Buy Synthroid - Levothyroxine,buy Clomid

Iconix Buys 80% of United Media Licensing

E.W. Scripps is selling the licensing rights to Peanuts, Snoopy, Dilbert and all the other characters in its United Media Licensing to Iconix Brand Group, Inc. for $175 million.

Iconix has formed a partnership with the family of Charles Schulz, whose creations represent the majority of United Media’s licensing business.
Iconix is buying 80 percent of United Media Licensing, while the Schulz family will retain ownership of the other 20 percent.

Scripps still owns United Media’s syndication operation and will continue to syndicate comic strips and editorial features marketed through United Feature Syndicate and Newspaper Enterprise Association.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Category: Around the Industry

Tagged: , ,

Leave a Reply

Monthly Archives