The Licensing Blog

zithromax 250mg,where to buy Valtrex? Buy Synthroid - Levothyroxine,buy Clomid

Peanuts Worldwide Names CPLG Agent in France and UK

PeanutsWorldwidePeanuts Worldwide appointed CPLG as the licensing agent for the Peanuts in France and the United Kingdom, effective January 1, and in the Middle East, effective immediately. CPLG will oversee the Peanuts licensing program across a wide range of product categories including apparel, toy, food and beverage, and publishing. Peanuts Worldwide and CPLG are both subsidiaries of DHX Media.

Charles Schulz first introduced the world to the Peanuts characters in 1950, when the Peanuts comic strip debuted in seven newspapers. In the nearly seven decades since, Peanuts were first introduced in 1950 and has a worldwide licensing program. As this year, DHX Media now owns 80 percent of the Peanuts Worldwide business, with the family of Charles Schulz retaining the remaining 20 percent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Category: Character Licensing, Entertainment, Kids Properties, Television

Tagged: , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Monthly Archives