Jul 25, 2016
The International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association (LIMA) announced the nominees for the 2016 UK Rising Stars Award. Now in its third year, the award is designed to recognize excellence among junior licensing industry professionals in the UK. Nominees were named during the Young Professionals Network summer event, hosted by Cartoon Network Enterprises EMEA.
The 2016 finalists are:
· Georgina Huckle, sales and marketing executive, Rainbow Productions
· Eloise Jones, buyer – Girls Wear and Baby Wear, George @ ASDA
· Julia O’Brien, licensing executive, Turner Broadcasting Systems
· Sarah Patel, retail marketing executive, Nickelodeon
· Sole Puerto, licensing manager, Bulldog Licensing
· Talia Tester, licensing manager, Carte Blanche Greetings
The winner will be announced during the 2016 Licensing Awards, taking place in London on September 13. All six nominees will receive a free ticket to the event.